Mary Ellen's Story
Mary Ellen was born in New York State but raised in Atlanta Georgia for most of her life. Around the age of 6 years, she was diagnosed with epilepsy (Petit Mal Temporal Lobe) and began to face the world with new challenges.
In 1986, Mary Ellen was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a potentially disabling disease of the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). But this diagnosis didn't slow Mary Ellen down.
Since then, she has lived a passionate life, seeking truth as the way to healing, and sharing her perspective and experience with the world around her.
About Mary Ellen Ciganovich
Mary Ellen has been featured on
- Inspire Me Today
- Fun and Fit
- Whole Woman Village
- The Wellness Journey
- Wellness Woman's magazine cover, article and radio interview with Lynnis Woods Mullins
- Women Will Save the World book by Carolyn Shearer
- Conversations Live with Cyrus Webb
- Good Morning Chattanooga
- This ‘n That – WRCB TV Chattanooga
- Bringing Inspiration to Earth
- Artist First Radio - Bringing Inspiration to the Troops
- Visionaries of Tomorrow Radio Show
- Conversations Live Radio, magazine and personal interview in Atlanta, Ga. with Cyrus Webb.
Mary Ellen stays busy speaking to groups, doing radio and TV spots and writing articles.
When she isn't doing any of this, she exercises daily to keep her Multiple Sclerosis in control. Mary Ellen works very hard to live a healthy lifestyle. In this way she can control her MS instead of “it” controlling her!